Course Total: $975 (Textbook with Workbook included, list price $180.00)
Registration Deposit: $400
Payment One: $300 (Due by end of 3rd week)
Payment Two: $275 (Due by end of 6th Week)
$25 will be added for each late payment
The $400 registration deposit is non-refundable.
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Textbook
- MyBrady Online Interactive Program
- Uniform Polo Shirt
- NREMT Study Guide
- 144 hours (Didactic and Skills)
- 24 hours (Clinical Ride-a-Longs)
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Care Provider Card
-We will provide a CPR Course the first week of class if you do not meet this requirement for a cost of $40.00
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Copy of Hep-B Vaccination
-If not obtained prior to class you may sign a waiver of exemption.
-Copy of TB Skin Test done within the last six months
Dress code: Casual during class sessions.