2020 Course Total: $1075 (Textbook w/workbooks included, no other fees)
Registration Deposit: $400
Final Payment : $675 (Due by end of 1st week)
The $400 registration deposit is non-refundable.
- Emergency Care 11th edition Textbook
- My Brady Online Interactive Program
- Uniform Polo Shirt
- NREMT Study Guide
- 148 hours (Didactic and Skills)
- 24 hours (Clinical Ride-a-Longs)
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Care Provider Card
-We will provide a CPR Course the first week of class if you do not meet this requirement for a cost of $40.00
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Copy of Hep-B Vaccination
-If not obtained prior to class you may sign a waiver of exemption.
-Copy of TB Skin Test done within the last six months
Dress code: Casual during class sessions.