Pro-Tech Life Safety Services provides students training programs which meet mandated curriculum from agencies such as P.O.S.T., The American Heart Association, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and the California Emergency Medical Services Authority.
The importance of continuing education and training is stressed. We sustain our courses by providing an operational environment that is professionally managed, competently supervised, continually evaluated and appropriately modified to ensure the most effective training programs possible.
In all programs and services, Pro-Tech Life Safety Services respects the value and diversity among students and faculty. Therefore, we encourage the participation of all individuals no matter of race, nationality, and color.
The special character of this institution is reflected in its commitment to the training of the above programs. The purpose of the institution is to help students obtain the necessary skills to acquire the certification that they seek.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.
- Retired after 31 years with the Fullerton Fire Department where he advanced through the ranks to Captain, all the while maintaining his California Paramedic license.
- Credentialed in vocational education and has taught for several agencies such as the Garden Grove Unified School District, North Orange County Regional Occupation Program, Santa Ana College and other private EMT schools.
- Clinical Coordinator at CSULB EMT Program
- 6 years as a Tactical Medic with North Orange County Swat Team
- Operations Manager/EMT for the largest 911 provider ambulance company in Orange County & Los Angeles County.
- Lead instructor at CSULB EMT program.
- B.S. degree in Kinesiology from California State University Fullerton (CSUF).
- 6 years in Law Enforcement.
- Years of teaching experience at North Orange County Regional Occupation Program and other school institutions.
- 30 years experience as a Police Office in multiple assignments, 11 as a supervisor
- 10 years as a American Red Cross Instructor in multiple subjects
- 12 years as a POST certified instructor
- AA degree in Administration of Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice, CSULB
- MS in Criminal Justice, CSULB
- American Heart CPR Instructor